This is the privacy statement of Miltonrow Group. We understand that your privacy is extremely important to you.
As a result we have put in place number of measures to ensure that any personal data we obtain from you visiting this website is processed and maintained in accordance with accepted principles of good information handling and also in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This statement provides you with details of the type of information we may hold about you, how we obtain and use any information and how we protect your privacy.
We may as a result of your interaction with the Website store and process your information on MiltonRow Group computers and in any other way consistent with the requirements of the data protection Act 1998.
By “your information” we mean personal and financial information we (a) obtain from you or from third parties, such as credit reference agencies (who may search the Electoral Register), fraud prevention agencies or other organisations when you apply for an account or any other product or service or which you or they give to us at any other time or (b) learn from the way you use and manage your account(s), from your transactions and from the payments made to your account.
We will keep records of any transactions you enter into on this website for a minimum of six years. This is so that we can respond to any complaints or disputes that arise in that period. We will keep any other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
The information we collect about you may be used in the following ways:
- To verify your identity and credit standing and to enable us to consider and process your application for a loan or other products or services.
- To contact you for products and services that may be of interest, to determine your eligibility for different products and services that you may be interested in and also to contact you in connection with your enquiry.
- To assess your credit history, credit worthiness & confirm your employment details.
- To collect unpaid loans and debt that may be owed by you to MiltonRow Group.
- To develop, manage and market products and services to meet your needs.
- To extract certain information for the purpose of generating statistics for our own internal purposes – it will not however be possible to identify individuals from these statistics.
- To help us to administer and service your account with us.
- To update our website to better meet our clients’ needs in the future.
- Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in very limited circumstances, when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Sometimes we’ll share your information with carefully selected third parties outside MiltonRow Group. We may do this for various reasons such as:
- To protect MiltonRow Group or others. We may share your information with third parties when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with third parties to protect against fraud and reduce payment risks.
- To provide you with information about special promotions and offers. If you have given your consent by choosing not to opt out, we may share some of your information with carefully selected third parties so that they can provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- In the event that there is (or is to be) any change in ownership of our business or assets of MiltonRow Group, then we may wish to share your information so that the new owners may continue to operate our business effectively and continue to provide services to our customers. This may include new shareholders or any organisation that might take an assignment or transfer of any agreements we have entered into with our customers.
We promise to only deal with third parties that we trust to act in our customers’ best interests and who treat our customers’ information with the same stringent controls that we apply ourselves.
You have the right of access to your personal records or other information that MiltonRow Group hold about you. The charge for this service may be up to £10 for each request.
If any data or information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then please let us know and this will be corrected immediately and you will be notified of the change.
It is possible that you can be deleted from MiltonRow Group databases. Note however, that this will not delete information held about you on other third party databases or information, which we are required to hold for legal or regulatory purposes.
To revise your consent, access, amend or delete your records you should contact the Data Protection Officer, MiltonRow, The Old Brewery Castle Eden County Durham TS27 4SU, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website may from time to time include links to other sites. We endeavour to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but we’re not responsible for their privacy practices or, site content, or the services they offer.
If you call any of the telephone numbers quoted on this website we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control purposes to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies MiltonRow does not own or control, or to people MiltonRow Group does not employ or manage.
Should you have any queries or require any information about this Privacy Statement or MiltonRow Group and the Data Protection Act then these should be directed to the Data Protection Officer, MiltonRow, The Old Brewery Castle Eden County Durham TS27 4SU, Email: email@example.com.